Condition of Sale
1. All sales are final.
2. A Buyers Premium at a rate of 15% will be applied to all winning bids.
3. Interest Free Payment Plans: Can't quite afford that Rush prop or costume you want? We'll make it easier for you. Just use Prop Store's interest-free payment plan.
All we ask is an immediate 20% non-refundable down payment on your credit card. After that, you're free to settle your balance with monthly payments over the following 3 months. All funds are non-refundable. No cancellations, transfers, or exchanges will be accepted.
When you've made all your payments, your dream acquisition will be shipped right to your door.
Payment plans are available for all auction wins over £100.
4. Prop Store vouchers and other discount codes are not valid as payment for auction items.
5. You should assume that everything you see or read in this auction listing is copyrighted to Exclusive Media or Prop Store unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Prop Store.
6. All photographs and screen shots that appear in this auction listing are copyrighted by Exclusive Media or Prop Store.
7. Please note that multiple costumes and props are produced for specific filming requirements.
8. Prop Store neither warrants nor represents that your use of any materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Prop Store.
9. While Prop Store uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in this auction, Prop Store makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Prop Store assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the auction.
10. With this notice, the purchaser assumes all risks of loss and/or injury, whether personal or property damage, arising from any other use of the item purchased not in accordance with this notice and Prop Store shall not be held liable and purchaser releases Prop Store for any such loss or injury. All items are sold as collectible items only for display purposes and are not deemed or implied to be fit to be used for any other purposes.
11. Your use (including browsing) of this auction is at your own risk. Neither Prop Store nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering this listing is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Prop Store also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
12. Prop Store guarantees the authenticity of Attribution of property listed online as stated in the Terms of Guarantee (set out below). Except for the Limited Warranty contained in the Terms of Guarantee all items are sold "As Is." To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties as to the merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, the correctness of the description of the physical condition, size, quality, rarity, importance, medium, provenance, exhibitions, literature or historical relevance of any items sold by us. No oral or written statements made in the online listing, advertisement, and bill of sale or elsewhere made by employees (including affiliated and related companies) shall be considered a warranty or representation. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for errors and omissions in the online listings or any other supplemental material. Prop Store assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of its website.
13. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
14. Our certificate of authenticity is reinforced by a lifetime money back guarantee of description of sale.
15. Only the memorabilia item shown in the photos of a given product listing is included in the sale. Mannequins, display stands, scale measures and colour charts are not included with your purchase, unless expressly stated in the product description.
16. Any reference image appearing within Prop Store's auction listings are solely for reference purposes and are not intended or deemed to be a representation or warranty of the item depicted within the Image.
17. Bidder agrees that Prop Store will charge the credit card listed provided at registration for all items purchased at auction, and any future Prop Store auctions in which the Bidder participates if not paid within 7 calendar days after the close of the auction.
18. Customers will be charged in GBP. For all sales within the EU, VAT (Sales Tax) at the prevailing rate (currently 20%) will be applied to the winning bid and Buyer's Premium. Delivery addresses outside the EU will be exempt from VAT.
19. Please note that the purchase of these items does not include ownership in or to the trademarks registrations, copyrights and/or any other intangible intellectual properties associated with this item. Therefore purchase of this item does not permit the purchaser to replicate or to exploit this item otherwise. All said intellectual property rights remain permanently vested in and with Exclusive Media or its successors.
Customers will be charged in GBP. For all sales within the EU, VAT (Sales Tax) at the prevailing rate (currently 20%) will be applied to the winning bid and Buyer's Premium. Delivery addresses outside the EU will be exempt from VAT. Accepted payment methods are VISA, Mastercard, American Express and wire transfer.
Bidder agrees that Prop Store will charge the credit card listed provided at registration for all items purchased at auction, and any future Prop Store auctions in which the Bidder participates if not paid within 7 calendar days after the close of the auction.
We will be sending invoices from Monday 14th July, once the final lots have closed, to allow combined shipping. If the excitement is simply too much and you would like to pay and ship your auction wins immediately, please let us know.
Terms of Guarantee
“Attribution” is defined by Prop Store as the production association and usage of the piece, as the case may be as set forth in the Title and Description of an online listing, as amended by any online notices and announcements at the time of sale. We make no warranties as to information not contained in an online item heading or description subject to the exclusions listed below.
Prop Store warrants the “Attribution,” as defined above and subject to the exclusions listed below, of an item as backed by a certificate of authenticity (“COA”). Our COA is reinforced by a lifetime, money-back guarantee. If it is determined to our satisfaction that the “Attribution” is incorrect, the sale will be rescinded if the item is returned to Prop Store’s warehouse facility in the same condition in which it was at the time of sale. In order to satisfy Prop Store that the “Attribution” of an item is indeed incorrect, we reserve the right to require the buyer to obtain, at the buyer’s expense, the opinion of two experts in the field, mutually acceptable to Prop Store and buyer, before we agree to rescind the sale under the warranty.
COAs cannot be reissued, so please take care to keep your COAs safe. Our COAs are transferable to a new owner. Each item is allocated a unique serial number which enables us to store the original sale on our database. As long as our original COA accompanies the original item, we will treat any inquiry regarding the “Attribution” as if it was from the original buyer.
Should a sale be rescinded and the purchase price paid, it is specifically understood that this will be considered the sole remedy. To the fullest extent permitted by law, it is exclusive and in lieu of any other remedy available as a matter of law, or in equity.
Exclusions will be made and this warranty does not apply to “Attribution” which on the date of sale was in accordance with the then generally accepted opinion of scholars and specialists, or the identification of periods or dates of execution which may be proven inaccurate by means of scientific processes not generally accepted for use until after publication of the listing online, or which were unreasonably expensive or impractical to employ.